Monday, July 21, 2014

Where have I been?

I dawned on me the other day that I had not updated this blog in a while, but I didn't realize it had been THIS long since I had last posted something.  I scratched my head trying to remember just what I have been doing since the last post, so here is a little photo montage of the last few weeks.  Hopefully next week the allergy medication haze will clear long enough for me to write something truly interesting.

Looking for the elusive calypso orchid which only blooms for like a week each year. 

Making it to the summit of my first (and last) 14,000 foot peak. Ok, yeah I was in a car but the goats are cool.

Hiking to ozule falls.

Finding the cool rocks which look like they should fall over with perfect holes in them.

Trying and failing to make goofy looking selfies.

Evening primrose

Spotted Coralroot
I also so the very cool and  elusive elephant head flower while out teaching a program, but sadly I didn't have a camera with me at the time to photograph it.

No comments:

Post a Comment